Recruitment Process Outsourcing
The Talent Hive creates custom Recruitment Process Outsourced (RPO) solutions that give our clients a competitive edge and enables businesses to meet their toughest hiring challenges. The Talent Hive’s RPO solutions are fully scalable, delivering our clients a partial or complete end-to-end outsourced recruitment model.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a growing industry in New Zealand with organisations across industry verticals looking at the benefits of outsourcing the recruitment process to a third party provider. An RPO solution, delivered by the right provider, is a very compelling offering and is rightly seen by Human Resource leaders and C-suite executives as a high value, strategic solution.
A good RPO offering will drive business performance and business outcomes, by improving hiring quality, aligning a workforce strategy to the overall business strategy and utilising internal and external talent to ensure optimum performance.
Delivering services around workforce planning, internal mobility, and the employee value proposition are more important than ever. It’s not just about providing transactional services; it’s about the RPO provider and client working in close partnership to drive the quality of talent in the business.
The Talent Hive offers the following RPO solutions:
Enterprise RPO – A full end-to-end recruitment outsource solution. The Talent Hive will develop a complete talent acquisition framework, build delivery capability and implement a performance measurement program designed to provide visibility and accountability in our performance. Our commitment is to be a strategic partner, improving your talent acquisition function and helping you create a stronger business.
Our Enterprise RPO solution has been developed through the extensive talent outsourcing experience of our executive team and typically encompasses: a strategy for executive support and internal key stakeholders, a hiring manager partnership program, defined recruitment workflows and process, communications tools and forms, reporting and compliance framework, job descriptions and advertising templates, a candidate attraction strategy, a customised social strategy (across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+), talent community development, ATS selection, customisation, implementation and management.
The Talent Hive objective with our Enterprise RPO offering is to build capability within an agreed timeframe, optimise the model and then hand the entire framework back to our clients to manage in-house.
An Enterprise RPO has numerous benefits for your organisation including:
- An Optimised & Consistent Recruitment Process – Consistency in the recruitment process can be a real problem for businesses with multiple departments or locations. An Enterprise RPO solution can quickly optimise the hiring process, ensuring a best practice, predictable process right across the organisation.
- Reduced Cost Per Hire – Reducing recruitment cost is one of the primary reasons clients opt for an RPO implementation. We can reduce recruiting costs by streamlining your recruiting process and developing alternative sourcing methods for finding candidates.
- Flexible & Scalable Recruitment Resources – Our RPO solutions are scalable ensuring your business has the capacity to meet seasonal demands or deliver urgent projects without being encumbered with high, long term recruitment costs.
- Increased Candidate Quality – We implement a range of candidate sourcing methodologies which go far beyond the ‘post and pray’ approach to recruitment and ensures that you reach a broader, passive talent pool, increasing overall candidate quality.
- Increased Hiring Manager Satisfaction – Hiring Managers are typically very happy to have additional support within their recruitment function. This increased support enables hiring managers to focus on their core activities and away from time consuming recruitment activity. Once each aspect of your recruiting process is optimised and candidate quality has improved with less input required from hiring managers, satisfaction levels improve significantly, which often has a positive flow on effect throughout the team.
Project RPO – The Talent Hive’s Project RPO offering is ideal for companies that anticipate a short/fixed term spike in hiring needs. This could be because of a new client win, expansion of business lines, development of a new product or growth into new territories.
Finding the bandwidth and resources internally to effectively manage such growth can be a challenge and this is where Project RPO can be an ideal solution. Project RPO will enhance your talent acquisition strategy and increase your recruitment capability for a fixed period with no disruption to your core business.
The Talent Hive’s Project RPO offering is scalable and customisable to suit your individual requirements, budget and timeline. Our project RPO solution can be unbundled providing you with the components of a talent acquisition model that you need including sourcing, screening, candidate assessment, interviewing and reference checking.
Project RPO has numerous benefits such as:
- Gain Critical Mass Quickly – Project RPO can give your talent acquisition capability a boost and can be implemented within a very short time frame. This solution supplements, not replaces your existing HR/Recruitment team.
- Smart Utilisation of Resources – A significant benefit of Project RPO is that it enables your business to focus resources in a specific area. You may have a requirement for volume hires in one part of your operation or a need to grow a highly specialised part of the business and Project RPO is an ideal solution to facilitate this type of growth.
- Control Cost and Reduce Risk – You have the ability to control the scope and cost of your recruitment function allowing you to quickly scale up capability without incurring any fixed long term cost. Our Project RPO solution has a clearly defined start, end and cost.
- Enhance Your Talent Database – We will develop specific talent pools, identifying and mapping the candidate market and future proofing your talent database.
- Improve Employer Brand – Sometimes it’s the small things that make the big difference when recruiting. An outside perspective on your employment brand and fresh ideas on hiring strategies needn’t be complicated or expensive.