Shortlist of Christchurch IT Talent
Commercial Operations Manager/Business Analyst
- Experience with early stage to medium size businesses advisory /government organisations.
- Strategy setting and operational plans. Validation of new services and products through customer centric design. Business process design.
- Agile and design thinking advisory/ Innovation frameworks and mindsets.
- Commercial structuring and market positioning.
- Commercialisation of new digital geography consultancy services and artificial intelligence.
- Compliance strategy and policy setting in line with commercial market expectations.
- Change management and training – privacy, security, H&S, business continuity, cultural responsibility.
Contract, Christchurch, available immediately, $90-110 per hour + GST (Pay Rate)
- Highly skilled solution architect with 20 years experience delivering Enterprise System design, Architecture Strategy & Roadmap, and Reference Architecture.
- Project management, leadership, process modeling, quality assurance, and vendor relationship experience.
- Expertise in various domains including ERP, Transport, Council, Energy, Finance/Banking including Credit Card, Retail Banking. Enterprise Class Systems exposure, encompassing major work in business & digital transformation, customer experience, and the integration space.
- Designed High-Performance Enterprise Data Warehouse & Analytics -MS APS, Splunk; Geospatial projects -ESRI ArcGIS implementation & Geo-Analytics; Lead cloud migration / Integration -Azure Hybrid cloud, Express Route, Azure Integration (Logic App, API Manager, etc.)
- Software Code Development –Java, C#, .NET, Delphi, VB, PB, Web CMS.
Permanent, Christchurch, available in 4 weeks, $150-$160k per annum
Senior QA Engineer/Product Owner
- 12 years of industry experience in diverse organisations.
- 5 years of experience in Test management of multi-year programmes of work (including vendor selection, business analysis, stakeholder management, project planning, backlog management, UAT coordination and delivery).
- Multi-year experience in Test delivery and leading Teams with a primary focus on technical activities.
- Test management tools: IBM RTW, Test Studio, Selenium, IRA, Confluence, Teamcity, Jenkins, Postman, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Cucumber, GitHub, Bitbucket, Serenity.
- Programming Language: Python, Java.
- Cloud based – Azure with DevOps.
Contract, Christchurch, Available in 2-3 weeks, $80-90 per hour + GST (Pay Rate)
Senior Business Analyst
- 15 years experience as a BA working within diverse environments, agile and waterfall projects, iterative software development, Software as a Service, ERP implementations, data modelling and analytics.
- Experienced Business Analyst with exposure to technical BA roles, working with product development groups, teams, agile scrum development methodologies.
- Business Analyst experience includes preparation of project mandates and project documentation, P2P process improvements, master planning and sales, operations planning. Has been a member of agile scrum development teams building cloud-based ecommerce web applications, managed and supported the implementation of ERP systems and integrated software products.
- Particularly interested in the discovery and development phases of a project, the Business Proposition, the body of work prior to the project initiation.
Contract, Christchurch Based, Available immediately, $95-100 per hour + GST (Pay Rate)
- Experienced managing complex programmes of work across multiple business groups, adept at identifying and engaging both internal and external stakeholders.
- Vendor Management and Relationships
- Solid track record of developing successful solutions and delivering projects working with vendors ranging from large multi-nationals through to local development and support teams
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Skilled in managing from initial needs elaboration and on to business case, through to supplier selection (RFI/RFP management) and into solution implementation
- Agile techniques (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Databases, Systems Integration and Data Migration (MS SQL, Oracle, Informix, etc.)
Contract, Christchurch, available from end of March, $90 per hour + GST (Pay Rate)
- Offering 10+ years of experience in development of wide variety of enterprise level applications, hybrid mobile applications and web applications
- Diverse skill set includes but not limited to converting business needs into technical specifications, designing, developing and maintaining front-end as well as back-end web applications
- Java, Python, PHP, React, SQL, AWS, Lamda, Ansible, Docker, Confluence, Bamboo, Git, TDD, BDD, REST APIs, MVC, Android development, NodeJs, Express.JS
- Highly experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring team members and well-versed in implementing and managing all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including project initiation, proposal preparation, implementation and delivery. Extensive experience in e-commerce development
Permanent, Christchurch based, $75k per annum
- 10 years’ working experience in developing and testing web and mobile applications using Java, .NET, PHP, Angular, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Xamarin, etc
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience in using development tools Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Visual Studio
- Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis, Redis, WildFly Swarm, Rails, Ionic, Angular, Ruby, Node.js, Android, Xamarin, WordPress
- IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, NetBeans, RubyMine, Android Studio, Visual Studio
- App Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, WildFly, Jetty, Nginx, Apache, IIS
- Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant, Git, SVN, Consul, FitNesse, JMeter, Selenium Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, AS/400, PostgreSQL
Contract, Christchurch based, available early January, $70 per hour + GST (Total Charge Rate)
Senior Digital Designer
- 18 years experience in UX/UI digital design; strategising, wireframing and prototyping user-centered interfaces.
- Wide range of advanced skills, including; Brand & Product Design, Art Direction, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, UX Design, UI Design, Front-end Web Development, Motion Graphics, Photography and Visual Arts.
- Experience in both agency and in-house design.
- Range of technical tools experience including Adobe Suite, HTML5, CSS, JS, Dreamweaver and WordPress.
- Experienced in SEO and marketing using Google Business Suite, Google Cloud Platform and Social Media.
- Strives to facilitate digital problem-solving for forward-thinking companies through professional design and strategic processes.
Permanent, Christchurch based, $95k-$105 per annum